|Relationships|| Nathaniel Meyers (Ex-Boyfriend)
Damon Wells (Boyfriend)
|First Episode||Everybody Talks|
|Portrayed By||David Lambert|
Trevor Armstrong is a Senior (Grade 12) at Orlando High School. He is really athletic and plays sports year round. He also has a nice personality, and is liked by most students at Orlando. He also has a big secret that he doesn't want anyone to know... that he is gay, and is only out to his friends. He is best friends with Randi Rhodes. He is friends with Ramona Peterson, Chloe Valentine, Donovan Barnett, JC Chambers, Frankie Martin, Savannah McCullen, Pam Jurgins and Travis Moore. He has reconcile with Damon Wells. He is portrayed by David Lambert.
- He is one of two characters to be gay on the show, the second character being Damon
- Trevor lost his virginity to Frankie Martin at Frankie's Junior Year Kick-Off Party
- So far, Trevor has come out to
- He is one out of two juniors that did not get suspended in We Are Young (2) for vandalizing school property. The other being Randi
- He was outed by Frankie.
- He is the second character to lose a parent. The first was May Scott who lost both her parents.
- Nathaniel Meyers
- Damon Wells