|Family||Alicia Palmero (Daughter)|
|Relationships||Kayla Palmero (Ex-Girlfriend)|
|First Episode||Hey There Delilah (2)|
|Portrayed By||Avan Jogia|
Seth Evans is a junior (Grade 11) at Orlando High School. He is shy, funny, supportive and a guy who makes girl's heads turn. He would like to persue a career in acting and possible singing. Despite his looks he is quite clueless about love. He is best friends with Jayden Patterson, and friends with Quinn Rodriguez, Nathaniel Meyers, Frankie Martin, Paris Williams, Delilah Benson and Ramona Petersen. He was dating Kayla Palmero, who was his first girlfriend, kiss, and the first to take his virginity. He is clueless with love, and doesnt understand it, but gets help from the new girl along the way. He has been diognosed with cancer. He is portrayed by Avan Jogia.
- His first kiss was with Kayla, who also happens to be his first girlfriend and first time
- She is one out of six characters to appear on the Season One Cover. The other five being Frankie, Randi, Kayla, Donovan, and Molly
- He has a daughter named Alicia, who was born in August 2013, (I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (2))
- Seth is the first to have a cancer plot.
- Seth father died of cancer when Seth was younger.
- He won't be appearing until later in the second half.
- He will also be bumped down to recurring in the second half of the season.
- Kayla Palmero
- First Relationship:
- Second Relationship: