|Family|| Lacey (Older sister)
|Relationships|| Donovan Barnett (Boyfriend)
Jacob Morales (Ex-Boyfriend)
|First Episode||Everybody Talks|
|Portrayed By||Lucy Hale|
Molly Anderson is a senior (Grade 12) at Orlando High School. She is poetic, artistic, snarky, snappy, honest and intelligent. She is called "emo" by the popular crowd and made fun of by her sense of style. She is supportive of her friends, even when they dont realize it. She has been cutting herself do to all of the bullying she is given by everyone, but thanks to Donovan she stopped. Because of her emotional heeling, she is beginning to wear brighter colors and be less lonely. She is in a relationship with her best friend, Donovan Barnett. She is best friends with May Scott and Travis Moore. She is also friends with Randi Rhodes, Frankie Martin, Trevor Armstrong, Alberta Arquette, Savannah McCullen, Skyler Montgomery. She is rivals with Jo Ferrin , JC Chambers and Jacob Morales. She is portrayed by Lucy Hale.
- She owns a beat up used car
- Donovan was her only friend for her first two years of high school. Once she got to Junior year, she became friends with Frankie, May, Jacob, and enemies with Randi.
- She is one of the three characters that took blame for the prank. The other two are May and Donovan
- She is the first character to self harm herself
- She is the first character to write the school play
- She is one out of six characters to appear on the Season One Cover. The other five being Frankie, Randi, Seth, Kayla, and Donovan
- She lost her virginity to Donovan.
- She became Prom Queen of 2013.
- She has an older sister named Lacey, who is married.
- She and Donovan currently have the longest running relationship in the series.