|First Episode||Hey There Delilah (1)|
|Portrayed By||AnnaSophia Robb|
Delilah Benson is a junior (Grade 11) at Orlando High School. She is very religious, and comes from a religious backround. Other then her religion, she is also very athletic. Though she is religious she is also a lesbian, and is worried about what her parents will think since her dad is a pastor of the church. She is out to everyone at school, but her sexuality remains a secret at home. Her sexuality has caused all of her old friends to abandon her, since they were all religious. She has been fighting off homophobia from many people, such as her old christain friends and Jo. She is best friends with Nathaniel Meyers, and friends with, Alberta Arquette, Ramona Peterson, Seth Evans, Kayla Palmero, Jayden Patterson, Paris Williams, Quinn Rodriguez, Donovan Barnett, and Pam Jurgins. She is enemies with Jo Ferrin. She is portrayed by AnnaSophia Robb.
- She is the first character to have two episodes named after her. Those two episodes being Hey There Delilah (1) and Hey There Delilah (2)
- She is the first lesbian to be featured on the show
- She sings in her dad's churches choir.
- She came out during her freshman year at age 15.
- It is unknown whether or not she lost her virginity before coming out.